QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT CP002
The Managing Director is committed to providing the Physical, Logistical and Operational platform necessary to manage all IT Support and Digital Marketing Service activities. This is achieved through a team of highly qualified and skilled employees who are committed to ensure that TechVertu satisfies the specific needs and requirements of all our clients, while at the same time meeting our Legal and Regulatory responsibilities.
TechVertu is committed to maintain a quality and information security system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the objective of this Quality Policy to:
- Provide services to our own high standards.
- Satisfy our Client’s needs and expectations.
- Ensure that risk to information in the care of TechVertu is minimised or eliminated.
- Conform to contractual and regulatory requirements.
- To continually improve overall efficiency and effectiveness
These objectives are supported by the following customer orientated objectives:
- To exceed client expectations in terms of service delivery.
- To continually review, refine and improve our communication, co-ordination and process management activities.
- To provide first class training to all TechVertu employees.
- To monitor and continually improve our levels of client satisfaction.
These objectives are achieved by:
- Developing staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate training programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
- Providing all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, instruction and training to fulfil work requirements.
- Implementing a central CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System which will organise, record and monitor the performance of every individual employee as well as the communication with the customers, the level of customer satisfaction and the overall performance of the business.
- Ensuring that all equipment and methods of working are safe and without risk to health and safety.
As TechVertu is part of the John F Hunt Group of companies, the IMS Manager should work closely and under the supervision of the Group Compliance Department to ensure requirements are implemented and maintained and TechVertu business activities are in line with the Groups Policies in place.
The Integrated Business Management System is regularly reviewed through in-house and external audits conducted by British Assessment Bureau Ltd who are a UKAS Accredited Assessment Body.
This policy is reviewed annually by the IMS Manage under supervision of John F Hunt Group Compliance Department and is publicly available through our web site or by request from the Head Office.