It is the objective of this Quality Policy to:
These objectives are supported by the following customer orientated objectives:
- Provide services to our own high standards.
- Satisfy our Client’s needs and expectations.
- Conform to contractual and regulatory requirements.
- To continually improve overall efficiency and effectiveness
These objectives are achieved by:
- To exceed client expectations in terms of service delivery.
- To continually review, refine and improve our communication, co-ordination and process management activities.
- To provide first class training to all TechVertu employees.
- To monitor and continually improve our levels of client satisfaction.
- Developing staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate training programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
- Providing all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, instruction and training to fulfil work requirements.
- Implementing a central CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System which will organise, record and monitor the performance of every individual employee as well as the communication with the customers, the level of customer satisfaction and the overall performance of the business.
- Ensuring that all equipment and methods of working are safe and without risk to health and safety.
As TechVertu is part of the John F Hunt Group of companies, the IMS Manager should work closely and under the supervision of the Group Compliance Department to ensure requirements are implemented and maintained and TechVertu business activities are in line with the Groups Policies in place.
The Integrated Business Management System is regularly reviewed through in-house and external audits conducted by British Assessment Bureau Ltd who are a UKAS Accredited Assessment Body.
This policy is reviewed annually by the IMS Manage under supervision of John F Hunt Group Compliance Department and is publicly available through our web site or by request from the Head Office.