How to use OneDrive app on mobile
Now that OneDrive is on your mobile device, you can:
- Open your files in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to edit them.
- Share, delete, move, or rename files.
- Save files offline so you can view or edit when you're not connected to the internet.
- Create new files and folders, take photos or videos, and upload new files.
- Use Scan to turn a document, whiteboard, or business card into a PDF that you can annotate and share with others.
- Switch between multiple OneDrive accounts.