How to restore your OneDrive
You may never need to restore your OneDrive, but if lots of your files get deleted, overwritten, or infected by malware, you can restore your entire OneDrive to a previous time.
- Go to your Office 365 Portal
- Select the OneDrive icon.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Restore your OneDrive from the left navigation.
- On the Restore page, select a date from the drop-down list or select Custom date and time.
- Use the activity chart and activity feed to review the recent activities that you want to undo.
Note: The Restore your OneDrive option isn't available in the classic experience of OneDrive for Business or without an Office 365 subscription.