How to find and filter files in Microsoft Teams
Filter files to find recent documents, ones that have been created or edited in your channels, or downloaded to your computer.
- Select Files and choose a filter:
- Recent: Recent files you've viewed or edited.
- Microsoft Teams: Files created or edited across your channels.
- Downloads: Files you've downloaded from Teams. Select Open Downloads Folder to find them.
- OneDrive is connected by default. If you'd like, choose another cloud storage provider to use in Teams. Examples include Dropbox and Google Drive.