How to work together and collaborate in Microsoft Teams
Working in Microsoft Teams lets you work on files together at the same time. Also, messages about the document stay with it and will show up in your team conversations.
- In a team conversation or in the Files tab, select More options
- next to the file.
- Choose if you want to edit the file in Teams, on your desktop, or online.
- Edit the file. Colored flags show who else is working on it with you.
- Select Start conversation to add a message about the file.
- Type your message or @mention someone and select Send.