Location: TechVertu Ltd, Grays, Essex RM20
- Generate and optimise SEO content, URLs, keywords, meta tags, internal structure & links, etc.
- Implement link-building strategies and outreach
- Review social media, responding as appropriate
- Shaping the strategy for on-site and off page SEO
- Develop and implement the SEO and PPC strategy
- Providing regular search performance reports with recommendations for improvement
- Knowledge of Technical SEO, On-Page and Off-Page
- Understanding of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, Social Media & Email Marketing
- An understanding of SEO and keywords
- Experience in SEO tools such as Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, SEO Spyglass etc.
- In-depth experience of Digital Marketing and how they integrate
- Proof of ability to deliver effective link building strategies
- 2 years’ experience in SEO / search engine marketing
- Experience working with content management systems and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload from a given set of tasks.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous self-development